Get customized coverage with exceptional claims service.
Whether you are a first-time car owner, parents of teenage drivers, or shopping for better rates, we look forward to finding a policy that matches your needs from our list of partner companies.
We’ll help you choose the best coverage and deductible for you. We’ll also help you find more ways to lower your rates with premium discounts.
And while we hope you never need to file a claim, we have a local claims service so we can handle your needs quickly.
Coverage for your:
- Commercial Automobiles
- Vacation Trailers
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Utility Trailers
- Antique & Classic Automobiles
Save money with these discounts:
- Multiple Policies (insure your home or other personal property with us)
- Multiple Vehicles
- Safe Driver
- Good Student
- Mature Driver
- Student Away At School
- Company Car
- Air Bags and Other Passenger Safety Options
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Premium Paid In Full
Here’s the information we will need to prepare a quote for you.
If you have insurance on your vehicle(s) now, please have your policy with you when you call or stop by our office so we can guide you in getting the best coverage for your premium dollar. If you are a first-time car owner, these are the questions we will ask you:
- Year, Make and Model of each vehicle
- Driver’s Date of Birth
- Driver’s License Number
- Who drives each auto?
- Is the auto driven to and from work?
- How far is each auto driven to and from work?
- Is any vehicle used for business purposes?
- Any at-fault accidents or tickets for any driver in the past five years?
- Does your health insurance cover auto related expenses?
If you need more information about our various carriers and their auto coverage options, or if you want a quote, call or contact us today. We look forward to helping you.