Protect your home with a custom-built policy.
Owning a home is usually your largest investment. Whether you own a house, condominium, mobile home or a farm, we work with partner carriers that offer the coverage you need. We can also help you insure your rental property, or, if you are a tenant, your personal property.
From IMS you can get a range of insurance protection to meet individual needs. We will show you ways to save with discounts and we’ll back you with our local claims service should you ever need to file a claim.
Some coverage options available include:
- Back-Up of Sewer or Drains
- Food Spoilage From Power Outage
- Identity Theft Expense
- Jewelry and Furs
- Golf and Other Sports Equipment
- Boats & Watercraft
- Personal Umbrella Liability
- Guaranteed Home Replacement
Discounts that save you money:
- Mature Home Owners
- Multiple Policies (insure your auto with us and save)
- Premium Paid in Full
- Protection Devices (smoke alarms, deadbolt locks, fire extinguishers)
- Renovated or New Homes
- Seasonal Dwellings
Here’s the information we will need to get you a quote:
If you currently have a homeowners policy, please have it ready when you call or stop by our office so we can get your quote quickly. In addition we will need to know:
- Age of the home
- How many square feet in the home?
- Have there been updates to the roof, electrical, plumbing, heating systems? If yes, what year?
- Do you have a deck or porch? If so, how many square feet?
- Do you own boats, snowmobiles, ATVs, or recreational vehicles?
- Do you need coverage for valuable jewelry, guns, furs, or collectibles?
If you need more information about our various carriers and their homeowners insurance packages, or if you want a quote, call or contact us today. We look forward to finding the best coverage for your premium dollar.